Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Removing the Blog

It has come to my attention this page has been getting some attention - now being the first search result under Google when you search her name.

This has the potential to be so damaging to her. If at some point in time, she feels like she can put down her manipulations and scripts - I really wont need this page. Face me, explain to me what happen in detail, and a few other expectations to be met (No money, no sex/no rash - please ). I don't need a "Sorry" I'm pretty sure she looks back on these initial events with Justin in a good light spite her actions destroying other aspects of her life. The way she backed up when Kimmie criticised her date at Whitemarsh AMC demonstrates she has not matured much in the past year - still highly manipulated by public opinion.

Don't expect to hear from you, anytime soon. When you are ready, I'm easy to find very.

But still...
Je t'aime idiot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment