Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Notice of Debt - To the Ones' Who Preyed Upon Her

Something that has been bothering me for about a year now, but drowning in my pain I was too distracted to do anything about it. I'm not a violent person and have no desire to go out and kick ass - not that my 6'0" 220lbs stature wouldn't allow. Just not my idea of taking care of business. It's suppressive, usually doesn't teach or enable the offender to learn and often opens a series aftershock/violence spurts with others; opening a ugly can of worms.

I could easily very party with these people, but it would offend Dara to no end. Not that she doesn't deserve to be offended, but its the wrong approach I believe very.

Reviewing Chris's blog a few months ago I came upon an article opening about the same time Dara brought me to his house in an attempt to convince me she wasn't having sex with Chris. After collapsing on his bed after 1 to many drinks he informed me that he wouldn't do anything to harm her... while explaining this I informed him that once she came over here that November Tuesday she came back a different person very. Facing the opposite direction I could feel the guilt melting off his face. For my place was a place he has encountered before and is evident in his blog.

This article has been removed, but for those of you who would like to visit his mini-blog the link is http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=98296148

The article he removed was a protest of anger how girls come over just to f*** him for the sole purpose to bust up their own b/f g/f relationship, dated late March. I'm not convinced this was the case.

For those who prey [upon Dara]
This is the day
I cast you in my debt

New -
New Cars
New Relationships
New Bars
New Houses
New Blouses
Will become departed
Will all dissolve
As fast as they started.

Stuck
Frozen they will be
Unable to proceed
In life
In return for the destruction
Of who could have been
My wife

Until your debt is resolved

This isn't directed toward Chris. This is addressed to anyone who sought Dara out to watch her squirm or burn for the purpose of self gratification that opened significant damage to her. Past and future boyfriends have nothing to worry unless they have gone out of their way to harm her successfully - a life changing harm.

Once I opened this prayer/spell/hex whatever you care to call it, I noticed a large group of people from another side grabbing a series of shovels and digging a hole - hence the Shovel People. It is these people who will decide who hurt her, not me. They have been watching for a long time now. It is like they have been waiting for some time to act and needed some kind of permission, something to make it ok. They may or may not have noticed that one of Chris's friends hung himself in the basement of one of the buildings he/his family owns in Jacksonville (I pointed this out to Dara that this was a message that someone was trying to send about him, and this isn't someone you want to associate with). I have a creative imagination, I acknowledge this possibility.

If you are reading this and feel you are involved, I'm not hard to contact. If you want to let the series of events consume your life - to end it with a bullet in your head; this is your election and not what I was seeking.

Perhaps my mind is overactive and imaginative. Perhaps this is just a prayer hoping that these people who were apart of that big black blob I perceived that manipulated and preyed upon her opening extensive damage will not just be able to walk away from the mess they made. Maybe it's a spell, or a hex. Time will tell, soon enough.

Do you remember the article I posted about a person's aire? How when a person goes about their life with integrity, people generally perceive them honest. When people choose to sleep with their b/f friends and bring other men to his house to f***, I'm not clear as to what kind of aire this opens in a person - but I'm sure it's not good. Well I'm opening an aire within myself - if you attack the people close to me, in my circle - the people I care and love, I declare you will not walk away unscathed.

Je t'aime idiot

1 comment: