Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ex Girlfriend Bitterness

She is a first... another first wasted? Wasted emotion, time, thought maybe - but not a first to be proud of. A first that enraged me so great I felt a year later the only way to relieve my pain was internet publication.

I haven't felt this much rage toward a person since I was in Middle River Middle School. The place I was in a constant of being walked on, stepped on, made to feel, 'Not Cool Enough' on a daily basis.

Most of my ex's I am good friends with, or resolved. I took Dara to a wedding of an ex in Reading, PA that I still hold close, with no anger... took me a month to get over the separation in that one... abandonment sucks.

I don't want to come across as just a bitter soul full of hatred who is unable to get over a g/f. I don't expect a current boyfriend of her's to believe me word for word. I don't want them to believe me, or disbelieve me. I want them to take the information I provide, hold it neutral - compare it to their own, and keep their ear to the ground, don't let yourself get swept away supper burned in vindictive spit like I did. Keep Dara, she probably needs you much more than she would be willing to admit. But keep your guard, too... enabling you to keep your sanity if you discover you can't keep her.

And be decient - say goodbye with an honnest reason why.

Je t'aime idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment