Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Gota Stop - The Fix-It and Box

Unlike most living rooms, mine contains a box overflowing with what would appear to be random items.

In my reality, they contain every gift, photo, contribution, project, creation, ect - to and from her. When I feel I have added everything to the box that needs to be added I am not clear as to what I want to do with it.

Initially I wanted to burn it. Or set it in the blind spot of her driveway, pulling in to run over it - fitting. But, no.

The other day I had noticed she is wearing the same coat from years back... I walk through department stores and I see coats fitting for her, like I would see for Amy or Kimmie or Sam.

Her fender is dented and rusted... thought how I could replace it cheap, but not look cheap...

I need to stop trying to find ways to help the girl. She isn't my g/f, my friend, or my problem... but I just can't shake it.

I gota stop!

Je t'aime idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment